Thursday, September 11, 2014

Big Kid Shoes

Greyson's new interest... shoes! For the past few weeks, Greyson has been playing with our shoes and trying to walk in them. He picks up Blake's big running shoes and tries to lug them around and put his feet in them. He also likes to try on flip flops, making sure to get the strap between his toes. He often wanders into our closet to "reorganize" our shoes. While getting ready for work earlier this week, I asked Greyson if he wanted to wear his shoes. He immediately smiled and took off to his bedroom and pointed to the closet door. When I opened it, he knew exactly where the bin of shoes was hiding. He rarely wears shoes, but I guess I need to start putting them on more often!

Happy kid in my shoes!
Click HERE to watch the video.
And yes, that is a piggy sitting on the freezer handle. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment